Ideas On How To Avoid Legislative & Legal Hassles In Your Practice So You Can Thrive In The Hypnosis Business
Recent legislation in Canada is defining what therapy is, and who is qualified to offer it. Many hypnotists are taking unnecessary risks.
Ontario legislative enforcement begins fall 2014. Other provinces are next. Learn what you need to know to keep yourself and your practice safe.
Master Hypnotist Society & Hypnosis Training Canada Presents
The Canadian Hypnosis Business and Legislative Bootcamp **
Your opportunity to learn how to:
- Operate within your legal scope of practice
- Know when to refer clients elsewhere, and how to get medical referrals
- Avoid client problems
- Handle regression safely (the riskiest hypnosis technique)
- Use safer alternatives that work as well or better than regression
- Fill your appointment book through word-of-mouth and medical referrals
- Advertise in compliance with legislation & maximize your returns
- Expand your practice and increase your income
Free Post Training Consultation
Receive a 1 hour free personal phone consultation after the training ($300 value).
Attend At Our Risk…Not Yours
If you are not satisfied with your training by the end of the first morning, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
Register Early - Limited Seating
Small class size so you can get the personalized attention and feedback you need.
We are offering this training at a huge discount to prepare Canadian hypnotists to help as many people as possible.
Call Now To Put Yourself On The Pre-Registration List For Upcoming Training (dates TBD)
** What you learn at the Canadian Hypnosis Business and Legislative Bootcamp is not legal advice. The Master Hypnotist Society Canada and Hypnosis Training Canada provide education and training only. Consult with your lawyer about all of your business decisions.